(upbeat music) – Hey guys!
– Hey guys! – I’m Marissa.
– I’m Brookie. – Today, we’re gonna be
doing the twin telepathy cake decorating challenge. – If you’re new to our channel, welcome. We are so glad you’re here. You guys should subscribe down below- – That.
– …and hit that notification bell, so
you can be part of our notification squad.
– Notification squad. Now…
– Now, let’s get on to the video.
– Let’s get on to the video. (laughter)
We are gonna be doing the twin telepathy cake
decorating challenge. I don’t know if you guys
know how this works, but we will have a–
(tape rewinding) Can you stop? That is actually very distracting. Well, my mom is dancing behind the camera. For the rules of the challenge, we have two items that
we’re gonna pick from. For example, a chocolate frosting and pink strawberry frosting,
and we will have to pick based on what we think
the other person will do. If I think Brookie will
pick chocolate frosting, then that’s the one I’m gonna
put on the cake (laughs), and then we’ll have to decide,
based on our twin telepathy, what design she’s gonna
do on the cake too. If that makes any sense at all, let’s just get on to the video (laughs). – For the first one, it
is chocolate frosting or pink frosting, and
it’s gonna be difficult just because I feel like
if we do get the same frosting, it’d be hard
to get the same design. – We’re trying to make
our cakes look the most identical we can.
– Yeah. Just FYI, we have not planned anything. I promise we don’t know what
each other are gonna do. We have not talked before the video, so this is totally, we’re winging it. – We’re winging it.
– I think Brookie is going to do this frosting right here. – I think Marissa’s
gonna be doing this one. (clapping) – Yeah! Now, we just do a little design that I think Brookie is
going to do this design. – I’m doing this design.
(cheery music) – These are really hard to get out. – Hey, mine’s hard to get out too. – Does that mean we’re gonna
have the same one (laughs)? – Oh my gosh, I don’t know.
(cheery music) – There it is, guys (laughs). Does Brookie have it over there, guys? Tell me down in the comments below. – I have no clue what Marissa did. I just did what I
thought she did (laughs). It’s hard not saying it.
(beeping) I got (mumbles). – Twin telepathy (laughs)?
(crickets chirping) – For the next one, it is Good & Plenty and these little Sixlets. They have the chocolate inside. – Yeah, they’re so good.
(glass clinking) – So good.
– Now, we’re gonna have to pick
what each other will do. I think Brookie will do this one. – Ooh okay, I think Marissa’s gonna be doing this one.
(candy rattling) I think we’re the same (laughs). – Wait, how does this one sound? (candy rattling)
I don’t know, they sound really similar.
(candy rattling) – I don’t know.
– I’m gonna put it in a little design.
– Same. (upbeat music) – The design is the hardest part because that can be so
many different things. This is only a 50-50 chance,
but this is one in a million. – Hopefully, we just get the same candy. That’d be awesome if we got– – I think I know what you like. We like pretty much the same candy, so who knows?
– Yeah. (upbeat music) Comment down below what
one you would choose, the Sixlets or the Good & Plenty? (candy rattling) I’m done.
(candy rattling) – I’m done too. Okay guys, this is what I did. – This is what I did. For the next round, there
are these little green balls and a few little SweetTarts. – Sprees. – Like American cheese. What?
(candy rattling) – They’re Sprees.
– Oh, Sprees. I thought you said freeze. I’m like, “Like American cheese” (laughs) (clapping) For the next round, there
are these little green balls with a few little
Sprees, and then the same with this one, red balls, so let’s see who picks what.
(glass clattering) – I think Brookie is
going to pick this one. – I think Marissa’s gonna pick this one. – Okay, let’s do it. I’m kinda doing what I think she would do. – Same. – That’s the whole point of this. Another FYI, we are not twins. I am 15.
– I’m 11 (laughs). – That’s definitely how
twins work (laughs). I–
– If it is, I’m amazed. What has been your favorite
twin telepathy video that you’ve watched,
obviously, besides ours? Just comment below (laughter). – Obviously besides ours (laughs). – Yeah, obviously. That’s why you’re watching this. – Okay, I’m done. – I’m done. For the next round, these are Skittles. We have sunset colors
and green and purple. I wonder what she’s gonna pick. – Twin telepathy, ready? Close your eyes and think really hard. – Okay.
– I’m going to pick this one. (spooky music)
– I’m gonna pick this one. – Okay.
(groans) – Is it the same, guys? I don’t know. I am going to do this.
(gentle music) – I think mine’s more pretty, even though hopefully
they’re the same (laughs). See what I did there? (chewing sounds)
(laughter) I am done. I did this. Say what?
– I did this. – (laughs) I hope we got the same one. That would be awesome. Now–
(candy rattling) (laughter) We have some Hot Tamales,
teeny little Hot Tamales, and I don’t know even know what these are. They’re little sugar pearls, maybe?
– Yeah, they’re gold little pearls. I think Brookie will pick these ones. – I think Marissa will pick these ones. – Okay, let’s do it.
(upbeat music) – I’m just gonna kinda…
(candy rattling) (gasps) I got, I don’t
need a slide right now. (candy rattling)
(laughter) Yup (laughs).
– They’re dropping all over the floor (laughs).
– It’s good enough, right? – Okay guys, next one is
pink, white, and red sprinkles or brown sprinkles. I think Brookie is going
to pick these sprinkles. – I think Marissa is going
to pick these sprinkles. (sprinkles shaking)
(upbeat music) – Guys, we could actually make
a soothing little aesthetic sound montage of this, ready? (sprinkles shaking) – [Brookie] I think she’s
making a mess over there. – (laughs) Yeah, that’ll
put you to sleep (laughs). (cheery music) – Okay, guys, that was the last item, and it is time to reveal, bum, bum, bum.
– Oh, that scared me (laughs). Let’s take it off.
– Three, two, one. Woo! (laughter) – You did pink frosting?
– Yeah. – I did brown. I did brown ’cause it’s
chocolate, and I love chocolate. – I don’t like chocolate frosting. – Then, we did the same gold.
– We did the same beads. – We did the same–
– sprinkles. – …pink beads and Skittles. – We did these (gasps).
– Oh my gosh. – Look.
– The only thing… (squealing)
(laughter) The only thing that we didn’t do right was the frosting.
– Yes. – We put the red beads on the same. That was good.
– Wow, I thought you were going for beads.
– We did circular things too. – Sort of (laughs).
– Guys, that was a success ish.
– It looks really different just because the frosting
is the main base, but it’s all right.
– They both really look good. Guys, here is my cake. I did little swirlies and the beads in a very swirly, circular pattern, so yeah, that is my cake.
– Then my cake, I have a little rainbow
going on right here (laughs). Then I did pink frosting, sort
of not kinda like Marissa’s. They look very different, but they look similar at the same time. Comment down below what
cake you think is prettiest. – (laughs) Mine or Brookie’s? Now, that is the end of our twin telepathy cake decorating challenge. Thanks for watching!
– Thanks for watching! Hope you enjoyed the video.
– Please subscribe down below if you liked this video. We’ll see you next time. – Bye!
– Bye! (gentle music)