♪ Vatan ke naujawaano ne ♪ ♪ Humko pukara hai ♪ ♪ Aaja re, Aaja re ♪
– Yeah! It has reached there. Where’s the alcohol? Where is it? We are here to drink alcohol. We have been waiting for long. Have you kept the shade card of Asian Paints? Like gradient… Do you know why there are only five rums in this video? Because you cannot keep six rums together at the same time. This is a rule. It has to be “Rum Rum Rum Rum Rum – Oh Whisky” Its like you know drank very little water, drank even more little water… didn’t drink water at all, what is water? Which water is it? Let’s start smelling. Smell Test. And after that we will have both coke and water. Why do you want to add more chemicals and calories to it? Just drink neat. It’s the best thing ever. Ahaa… Scotch tape. There was a brown scotch tape… -that we used on cardboards.
-You used to smell that? Yeah! Dude! This seems like old monk from its smell. Cheers dear! Old monk is here! Arey I love you Arushi, but not questioning eye-contact. Best Arushi is.
– I think this one’s old monk. This one’s worst genuinely. Yeah.. now I am beginning to think that this one was old monk. Let’s add some coke in it. And I quote, “Rum is for coke what chole is for bhatura… both are incomplete without each other”.
-Yeah! We haven’t drunk it yet. This could possibly be spiced rum. Oh we have not drunk it yet I guess. Shit! How many names of rum do you know? I know three. Captain Morgan, Old Monk, Sikkim, Bacardi Black… four Okay! should we try this? It looks more like a whisky. Yeah because it is very light. No but from here it looks darker. Rum gives you a nice slow… makes you very deliberate in your movement, which becomes very gradual. I should stop talking. Rum f**ks me up, bro! Bro, this smells like turpentine. What’s that? Turpentine is used to polish wood I guess. Right? Ohh.. Okay! We call it just polish. Turpentine! These rich people have named polishes too. Dude this doesn’t smell like rum but then it doesn’t taste too strong, which means… I swear to god, this smells exactly like nail polish thinner. -Nail polish.
-Vanilla. -Nail polish.
-Vanilla. Vanilla nail polish. Okay! This is very strong. What’s this? I haven’t drank this before. -More?
-No! Sorry Who pours even after saying no? This guy is like friends’s mom. You tell her that you don’t want more. – She says “Beta! one more”.
– One more! This is Bacardi, I’m telling you. It’s foreign, right? Yes Bacardi is outside. This is foreign. Bacardi is Cuban. – My esophagus, epiglottis and all has burnt from this.
– Exactly! Hers is fine. It burns you as it goes inside but the taste is not as bad as this. This. Beautiful. This could also be old monk but it has to be one of those two. right? Like, why am I so confused? From the smell, it seems like old monk. This is old monk, man. Whenever you go home, after you drink rum, it smells a lot. So if you want to hide it from the family what do you do? I don’t know. I never had to do that. I don’t go home. Let’s drink? Cheers!
Keep it together! Keep it together, Sista! – Let’s call it Captain Morgan.
– Captain Morgan. -So that makes it foreign.
-Yeah! foreign. Okay! so we’ll keep it behind because we are sure about that one. This is locked. This will be kept forward. These three I don’t know… dude like, it’s very confusing to see rum in this color – Just by… Oh shit! this is also so…
– This is nice. We added coke in this one. So, it’s nice. This is Indian and the last one is Indian. Rest are foreign. I can write this and give it you. Bacardi is Indian or foreign? – It’s IMFL… but it’s foreign.
-It’s foreign. – Right! so we call it foreign.
– Bacardi is from Cuba. We are calling it foreign, okay. And we think these two are Indian. Who are you? Why are you? I can’t figure out what this is? Who are you? -Indian, foreign, foreign…
-Indian, foreign, foreign.. – Indian, foreign.
– Indian, foreign. Indian, Indian… What was this? -Foreign.
-Foreign. Foreign, Indian This one’s Indian, this is foreign. I don’t give a f**k! Mic drop. Do you have a mic? A mic? I’m gonna pretend this is the mic.
– Yeah! The boss played well. Congratulations to you guys! I’m only upset that I’ve got old monk wrong. How can I do that? Woww! I’m not Shamsher Today we are going to drink in grief because we guessed only two out of the three Indian rums. ♪ Kabhi khushi, kabhi rum ♪
– Of course. Share it with everyone and subscribe to OK Tested. One more thing, the alcohol was bad but our app is really good. Download it, it has alot of exclusive content. Say ‘Exclusive’.